Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I need more Spontenaity

Today was the day that I wished i wasnt so much of a planner. You know when things dont go exactly the way you think they will and as a result you end up being disappointed? Well, that was me today. Sadly. And its not that much of a big deal in all reality. But when you think things are going to happen one way and then you discover that no, actualy not, it throws me for a bit. I never realized how much of a planner I was until I met someone who loves doing things spontaneously and almost thrives on the "seat of your pants" experiences. I'm learning to adjust and to be flexible and spontaneous, but sometimes, it still doesnt sit so well with me. I need to be positive and optimistic, seeing the good sides amidst the disappointment. And generally I try to. I'm more of a "Glass half full" type of a gal, but there are times when I just want to throw the glass across the room. with a smile of course :)I have a feeling more surprises and unexpected things are coming soon, but not quite sure what. I guess I just need some patience and grace to deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment