Thursday, July 14, 2011

December Wishlist

Is it too early to start a wishlist for December? I'll call it my "December Wishlist" because 2 gift giving occasions lie in that month :) My mum and sister are sending me some Christmas music so that's put me in the mind set for it... plus the fact its warm... and in my mind, warmth= December!! And we have cherries, and stone fruit and other wonderful things of summer eating. May I tell you all that we at the office got dontated a whole big crate of Cherries a little while ago? So many cherries. We couldnt eat them fast enough. My mum then told me that they've gone up to $30/kg at home. Seriously.


I love Christmas. Really I do. I love the music and lights, and the whole meaning of Christmas and family and everything that goes along with. BUT its not christmas, no its far from it! Despite all that, I'll start my list anyway :)


- Apron ( cuz I make a mess when baking)
- Silicon Muffin Tins
-Yummy flavored coffee
-Boots ( because my boots from last year are slowly dying. They were 2nd hand and wonderful)
-nail polish ( its fun to have pretty nails :) )
- fluency in German ( can you giftwrap that?!)
- He is We album
-Vanilla/Coconut/Mango body butter

No comments:

Post a Comment