Monday, October 1, 2012

Empanadas

Patri of the blog, Asi Son Los Cosas, was our September 2012 Daring Bakers’ hostess and she decided to tempt us with one of her family’s favorite recipes for Empanadas! We were given two dough recipes to choose from and encouraged to fill our Empanadas as creatively as we wished!
I forgot to post this last month!!! Its the Bakers Challenge for September. Its a little too close to cooking for me ( I'm not that great at cooking!), but I attempted this savory dish and decided to go individual. Something about cooking only for one - its hard to keep food for long. A large Empanada dish would quickly go off, so I opted for the individual serving variety with a BBQ chicken filling! It turned out ok, even though the little pockets look a bit sketchy ;)

2 comments:

  1. I know, cooking for just one is difficult, but you did a good job. Congratulations on your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely - yum! The perfect size for lunch boxes :-)

    ReplyDelete