Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My week of Kitchen


Last week was an interesting week for me with lots of things going on at work and at "home". I never thought that I'd be someone who would relax by baking, but for some reason, last week was one of those weeks. It seemed like every day that I was bringing something from my kitchen to work. Julie from "Julie and Julia" was right in saying something like there's something comforting about coming home and knowing that you can bake something and it will turn out just the way you want it. (paraphrased because my memory is that bad!)

Monday:Paris- Brest for the Bakers' Challenge
Wednesday: Carrot Cake with Creme Cheese Icing (sorry no picture)
Thursday: Panna Cotta (so not much "baking" but still a new thing to try!)
Friday: Apple Crumble (before I ate all of it! So yummy :) )
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Jam Doughnut Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment