Well, I keep forgetting to bring my photos in to work.... so its slightly frustrating that I want to post a blog with pictures and dont have them! But in any case, I'll emerge from the silence and say a hello! I'll most likely end up doing the last 6 weeks in review over several posts...sorry about that but ... if only I had a brain.
I listen to Joy the Baker's podcast from time to time and she and Tracy have homework for listeners to do. Its normally supposed to go on Twitter or Instagram but seeing as I dont do either of those, I'm going to put it here instead.
This week's homework was Mother's Day themed. While I am not at home or anywhere near my mother, I have a picture from the last time I saw her. The homework was to post a picture with your mum.
Heres me and my mum in Salzburg last year... It was a lovely vacation full of sun and summer skirts :)
This is me and my adopted mum, Charlotte. She's the one I spent Mothers day with this year. Her babies are spread all over the world including her Husband. It was nice to share it with my German mum!
I listen to Joy the Baker's podcast from time to time and she and Tracy have homework for listeners to do. Its normally supposed to go on Twitter or Instagram but seeing as I dont do either of those, I'm going to put it here instead.
This week's homework was Mother's Day themed. While I am not at home or anywhere near my mother, I have a picture from the last time I saw her. The homework was to post a picture with your mum.
Heres me and my mum in Salzburg last year... It was a lovely vacation full of sun and summer skirts :)
This is me and my adopted mum, Charlotte. She's the one I spent Mothers day with this year. Her babies are spread all over the world including her Husband. It was nice to share it with my German mum!

No comments:
Post a Comment