I've been travelling again. Which is great. While it has been rediculously cold here in Germany... it still was where I went: France. I couldnt escape it really. I am
so ready for either a huge dump of snow, or spring. Lets get on with it! This is the snow fall we had yesterday, but today it was pure blue sky again and the snow had kinda blown away ( its too cold for it to melt).
So where and why did I travel? Well, S moved to his 3rd rotation location: Belfort, France. Its only a 3 1/2hr drive from here which is fantastic because its the closest that he will ever be. Its the location he was supposed to be in last semester but then last minute, he got switched to Aberdeen. Before Vanessa flew home to warm, sunny Australia (31C!) we took a trip down. The weather was good, but freezing. Belfort, as the name suggests, is famous for its Fort that protected the city when the Prussians came through. There is a big lion statue dedicated to the defenders of Belfort.
Oops, well, I forgot that I dont have the pictures here... I'll get them over the weekend and stick them in on monday. This is the picture from S's window. Yup, its the pedestrian zone in town. He has an amazing apartment right in the center of town with shops all around. Its a light and big apartment with huge windows. So excited to go visit!!
Well, I got the pictures! Here they are :)
 |
| View of Belfort from the Fort |
 |
| My "sister" and me :) |
 |
| Classic :) |
PS as I write this update, its snowing... like lots :D YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment