This is supposed to be a more travel orientated blog, so here is a post of just that :)
This past weekend was a whirlwind of a trip. I visited the beautiful city of Vienna for the third time in as many years. It was the second time visiting my friend Jenny with Jana and Sebi. She lives just outside of the city so a day trip into the old city center was perfect. When I first visited Vienna - it was also around Easter time, cold and for a weekend. The second time was in the Summer with my parents for a few more days. Like any city, it is different in the summer to the wintertime. It is a very beautiful city that I marvel at everytime I go. Its much like Paris ( another favourite city) with the architecture and the classic beauty. Driving the 7 hrs there and back for 2 days actually in Vienna was totally worth it. Especially with driving buddies such as these!!
No comments:
Post a Comment