Ok, so if you haven't seen the Wallace and Gromit in which they try to go to the moon, you probably wont get the above reference ;)
Sarah from All Our Fingers in the Pie was our February 2013 Daring Bakers’ host and she challenges us to use our creativity in making our own Crisp Flatbreads and Crackers. My "crackers" were not so crisp and "crack-y" but they tasted so good. My imagination and creativity didnt go so wild, but the Onion and Poppyseed crackers were sooo yummy!
Sarah from All Our Fingers in the Pie was our February 2013 Daring Bakers’ host and she challenges us to use our creativity in making our own Crisp Flatbreads and Crackers. My "crackers" were not so crisp and "crack-y" but they tasted so good. My imagination and creativity didnt go so wild, but the Onion and Poppyseed crackers were sooo yummy!
Everytime I make one of these challenge recipes, I always intend on making them more than once before the deadline. But every month, things get pushed here and there, and then I only manage to get the whole thing done before the deadline. Each time, I am thrilled with the result.
These ones were difficult to roll out as they were quite a soft and sticky dough. It made two cookie sheets worth and quite possibly could have made more had I been a bit more "up there for thinking". The result were a little thicker crackers which lost their crunch the after a few hours. I'd possibly try it again and spread it out a bit further.
No comments:
Post a Comment