One of the most favourite things about coming back to Germany has been the snow. The week I came back, it snowed almost every day. And while most of the time it has been a bit warm for the snow to actually stick, it is really pretty as it falls and sticks to the trees up on the hill behind the office and across the town.
I love snow. Like seriously, I could walk and walk and walk around in the snow. I think its so picturesque as it sticks to the tree branches and roofs. Despite being sick with a cold, (I over did it actually and underestimated the strength of my cold...) I had a pretty full weekend. Saturday was complete with sleeping all morning and then an outing to Heidelberg and up to the castle. On Sunday, I went out with some friends for a "walk"... yeah, it was more an hour long snow ball fight up a hill. The snow was lovely and dry and not yucky to make you super wet.
Both days were thoroughly enjoyed with snow :) Im so thankful that there is snow as my previous two winters we havent had much at all. So despite it being February, we still have snow!
I love snow. Like seriously, I could walk and walk and walk around in the snow. I think its so picturesque as it sticks to the tree branches and roofs. Despite being sick with a cold, (I over did it actually and underestimated the strength of my cold...) I had a pretty full weekend. Saturday was complete with sleeping all morning and then an outing to Heidelberg and up to the castle. On Sunday, I went out with some friends for a "walk"... yeah, it was more an hour long snow ball fight up a hill. The snow was lovely and dry and not yucky to make you super wet.
Both days were thoroughly enjoyed with snow :) Im so thankful that there is snow as my previous two winters we havent had much at all. So despite it being February, we still have snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment