I've been shamefully bad at keeping up with this blog in the past month, but its been a big month for me. I'm writing this from my parents living room and enjoying the summer here in Newcastle. I've slept in a few beds over that past few weeks including a hotel in Boston, Hostel in NYC, S's apartment in Connecticut, two different places in Melbourne, a bed in Adelaide and then in my own bed back home.
But I wont blabber on since a picture is worth 1000 words.. or something like that, so here's a few thousand words :)
But I wont blabber on since a picture is worth 1000 words.. or something like that, so here's a few thousand words :)
| Adelaide: Carola and I |
| NYC: Brooklyn Bridge |
| NYC: Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade |
| Boston: Trolley Tour! |
No comments:
Post a Comment