Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Holland

I've just spent 10 days in the lovely country of the Netherlands! I was going up to MTO (more to come about that later) and decided to go earlier and spend time with my dear friend Willem. We have been friends since the GO conference almost 5 years ago which is amazing. Its hard to believe that we met over a game of Dutch Blitz (the Dutchie never heard of it and proceeded to sucessfully cheat!) and remained friends through pre-ship training, and our two years on board together. So, after 2 years of not seeing each other, I thought it was time to go see him! 
Zaltbommel church... I love this picture. Summer!

Here's us!

A to-scale replica of Noah's arc we visited!!
 On the 17th August, I went to our friend Maurits' wedding. It was themed " Rustic Vintage" which was amazing to see everyone dressed in the appropriate clothes! It was also a great reunion day with some great ships people. Sadly, I dont have a picture of the party venue. It was a garden party with a jazz band, tea lights in the trees and little garden fires to toast marshmallows on. So much fun and so cute!
Nico and I

Doulos girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment