One week in May will always be one of those monumental weeks for me... not that anything super special happened to me, but its one of those I like to keep in my mind.
Here is what the week looked like and how I like to retell it:
Monday : Florida... driving up to South Carolina through Georgia
Tuesday: Flying from South Carolina to Germany
Wednesday: Mosbach
Thursday: Mosbach
Friday: Drive to Switzerland
Saturday: Switzerland
Sunday: Germany
Number of beds slept in: 6... sort of.. do you count sleeping in a plane a "bed"??
I went to Zürich for my cabin mate Angie's wedding. It was beautiful and such a great time catching up with friends. It was a bit cold, but still, a lot of fun. S was also able to join me which was special as it was the first time in a different context for us.
Here is what the week looked like and how I like to retell it:
Monday : Florida... driving up to South Carolina through Georgia
Tuesday: Flying from South Carolina to Germany
Wednesday: Mosbach
Thursday: Mosbach
Friday: Drive to Switzerland
Saturday: Switzerland
Sunday: Germany
Number of beds slept in: 6... sort of.. do you count sleeping in a plane a "bed"??
I went to Zürich for my cabin mate Angie's wedding. It was beautiful and such a great time catching up with friends. It was a bit cold, but still, a lot of fun. S was also able to join me which was special as it was the first time in a different context for us.
![]() |
| Happy Newly-weds! |
![]() |
| LOVE that tie :) |
![]() |
| Zürchersee |
![]() |
| The gang |





No comments:
Post a Comment