This is being posted VERY late but with different things happening over the past 2 weeks, I think I can be forgiven :)
Sara and Erica of Baking JDs were our March 2012 Daring Baker hostesses! Sara & Erica challenged us to make Dutch Crunch bread, a delicious sandwich bread with a unique, crunchy topping. Sara and Erica also challenged us to create a one of a kind sandwich with our bread.
My sandwich wasnt very creative, but I love salad sandwiches... packed full with veggies! My bread didnt turn out exactly the way I thought it should- perhaps I over-rose it and then it didnt want to cooperate in the oven... the topping wasnt exactly what I thought it should be either. BUT I tried :)
Sara and Erica of Baking JDs were our March 2012 Daring Baker hostesses! Sara & Erica challenged us to make Dutch Crunch bread, a delicious sandwich bread with a unique, crunchy topping. Sara and Erica also challenged us to create a one of a kind sandwich with our bread.
My sandwich wasnt very creative, but I love salad sandwiches... packed full with veggies! My bread didnt turn out exactly the way I thought it should- perhaps I over-rose it and then it didnt want to cooperate in the oven... the topping wasnt exactly what I thought it should be either. BUT I tried :)


No comments:
Post a Comment