I keep trying.. after my fails, I am determined to get something out of my oven that is good! So, I tried these muffins. They are also part of my project to work my way through the cook book I have. I'm getting there slowly.
This is the beauty that is filling my nostrils with chocolate scent while I type. I didnt bake this, but my Liebe Janae did it this morning... yeah she was up early.
![]() |
| White Chocolate, Strawberry and yoghurt muffins |
Its a beautiful spring-like day today as well. Very sunny, and giving the impression of being warm. But its not really. Still frosted and below 10C. BUT it still feels like SPRING! So much so, I wanted to wear summery clothes. I am so ready for summer to get here. After the hopeless winter we had ( ie hardly any snow) I am looking forward to it :)



No comments:
Post a Comment