Thursday, December 1, 2011

Its December!

Its December!! Yup its finally here. Sadly, there isnt any snow here in Southern Germany, but the Christmas feeling is well on its way. The stores are fully decked out with Christmas things, lights and bows. Kitchens are filling with baked goods and delicious smells and living rooms are glowing with candles and coziness. I started my December with two really cool things.
  1. Presents!! Janae had made a contribution to our ever growing mug collection with 2 matching Christmas treat mugs. Soo cool. (yeah, that's my messy desk)

  2. Advent Calendars. I was surprised this morning when I rocked up to work and found this on my wall. #1 has  a little paper star (which I'm obliged to learn how to make... its part of my adopted family's Christmas tradition and in order to be a true member, must know how to make :) )and some puzzle pieces.

This will be my first Christmas in Germany, and I'm super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment