Monday, October 10, 2011

Project Herbst

This is a project I've been working on for the past few weeks. Its not terribly difficult but just has taken a while. I think the most annoying thing is getting the colors right for it. It looks great now, but when you have a limited amount of Anchor thread colors at your local village store ( ok, Mosbach isnt a village... but you know its not that big), it makes it harder. Thankfully a friend had some DMC thread colors which I was able to use and not worry about the random Rico thread colors. (these are all 3 different companies that number thier colors differently... for example 435 might be Coral Pink in DMC, Charcoal grey in Anchor and Lavender Purple in Rico...) Nonetheless, it turned out quite nice.
In other news, the weather has turned cold. I went down to Jana's for the weekend and met Simon and Sebi there which was great. It was a lot of fun just to hang out with them, and do something Autumny! We went ( with Marit and Meli) to FellbacherHerbst, which was like Mosbach's Frühlingsfest, but in the Autumn (=Herbst) instead of Spring (= Frühlings). We tasted some of the wine of the year and enjoyed milling around the festivities. As you can see it was a bit cold... I pulled out my winter coat for the weekend!
Simon, Sebi, Marit and Meli


Friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment