Just a little bit of introduction: Well, Blogger has gotten a bit fancier. I'm not sure whether I like the new interface, but I'll try it out for a while. Hopefully they've fixed the annoying things that I found when uploading pictures. So we'll see.
One of my original purposes of starting this blog was to take more ( and potentially better) pictures. Now I've kind of drifted from that but think perhaps I'll get back into that. Coupled with a little insight into my life... So I'm endeavouring to have a picture every few days about my life. It goes with another project I'm working on, so it sort of a byproduct. The picture of today is... my Paprika plant. In April I planted this little baby, and look what it produced! So proud. :)
![]() |
| 1 Sept - Red Capsicum plant |
(please ignore the Basil Plant that is flowering... yes I know that its not supposed to do that :) )

No comments:
Post a Comment