Monday, September 5, 2011

Fathers Day Cookies

3/4 Sept - cookies going in!
Photo for the weekend is the middle stage of some yummy cookies I made over the weekend. I had been wanting to try these out for a while and finally got around to doing it. Halving the batch still made the 2 1/2 dozen that the recipe said it would yield... thank goodness I didnt do a full batch! I gave quite a few to my adopted Dad for Fathers Day. He was quite chuffed, especially since all his kids live a fair distance away and they are generally confused as to when Fathers Day is. In Germany it is in June, Austria ( where one son was living for Fathers day) it is also in June but a different day, and Australia is September. So there is no blaming them for being confused. I would say that they should do a little something for each... but I guess that is hard to remember!  

No comments:

Post a Comment