Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Change

Again another change for me as I left the little town of Mosbach and boarded another Rust bucket :) well, not so rusty as others I've lived on but still... evidence of wear and tear is noted. Before I made it to the Canaries, I did a weekend away in other places. Jenny was housesitting in Stuttgart and Jana and I joined her for a few nights. It was a good " girls weekend away" for us again before the three of us split in different directions (me here, Jana stays put, and Jenny does the most travel - to the states and beyond!). We had fun baking, watching USA armed forces tv which reminded me of my School days in Africa, and just being us! :D


They were so proud of what they made... little chocolate cups filled with vanilla pudding( Jenny) and Choc-chip oatmeal cookies ( Jana)


I also had some time with Nico in Herborn which was great- his town is so cute!! Similar to Mosbach with the old buildings but just on a little bit bigger scale. I thought it was so nice. It was also great to see his home, meet Monday and Nico's family, and spend some time together before he followed his road to Vienna for Med school and I came here.
On a tour of Herborn
Buffet dinner at his favorite chinese/mongolian restaurant... with his buddy Tiemann

No comments:

Post a Comment