Well, I'm on board another ship, the last remaining ship of my company at the moment... nice eh? and I'm sorry for the absence but the internet has left a little to be desired so I have been keeping up with my blog-writing but not being able to post so much. Only today when we are passing through the Strait of Gibraltar ( I've seen the Rock of Gibraltar and enjoyed the view of 2 continents and 3 countries at the same time!!!) has the internet seemed to improve enough to post. I am not sure how my friend has managed to put pictures up but perhaps that was the luxury of being an officer's wife :D I'll try later on this afternoon and hopefully, I can get some up to embellish my posts a little more.
My emails have not been transfered to the ship so I still have my onshore account which is frustrating for trying to down- and upload them! So in the following posts, there will be some reflection on the past couple of weeks since leaving the wet "summer" of Germany and travelling to this new ship!
No comments:
Post a Comment