Thursday, July 4, 2013

Little People, big hearts

In my line of work, people stick around... not all but some. And when those people are little people that you see grow up, its an absolute joy. One of my highlights  of this latest trip to the ship was catching up with some friends I hadn't seen in a little while. One I have known since she was about 3 months old (now a big 5 year old!) and the other since she was just 2.
I loved hanging out with them, going places and even baking with Esty! It was an attempt at making another Princessatorta, but due to some unfortunate ingredients (or oven) my sponge didn't work out great at all... so, we decided to make trifle instead. Definitely anticlimactic, and not half as good looking, but still rather tasty. What do you do when you have 4 egg whites to use up and an abundance of sugar? Meringues!! It was a lot of fun throwing it together to see what would turn out.
Nenny!

Watching Meringues grow with Esty

The Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment