Life gets going and then you look back and wonder where the last week went! A friend and I discovered a totally yummy website and both tried to make recipes from there the weekend before last. I made some pizza rolls that turned out great but unfortunately, Bekah's Whoopie Pies were not so... "whoopie"...
I decided to try another cake from the same website... a Caramel Cheesecake that wasnt quite as crunchy as I thought it would be, but seriously yummy. I have decided I want to find the right cheesecake recipe. The baked, thick, stiff ( is that the word ?? really set is what I want - not half way between "baked cheesecake" and "non-baked"... which is what happened here...) and utterly divine cheesecake. The type that you can only have a sliver of because its so rich. Shall I add that to my list of "Before 30?"
Its going to take a lot of cheese and even more cake, but who ever said challenges were easy?! :) I'll just have to get a bit more creative in the flavourings I make them into. I think Hauskreis should look out- cuz a lot of cheese is coming your way!
I decided to try another cake from the same website... a Caramel Cheesecake that wasnt quite as crunchy as I thought it would be, but seriously yummy. I have decided I want to find the right cheesecake recipe. The baked, thick, stiff ( is that the word ?? really set is what I want - not half way between "baked cheesecake" and "non-baked"... which is what happened here...) and utterly divine cheesecake. The type that you can only have a sliver of because its so rich. Shall I add that to my list of "Before 30?"
Its going to take a lot of cheese and even more cake, but who ever said challenges were easy?! :) I'll just have to get a bit more creative in the flavourings I make them into. I think Hauskreis should look out- cuz a lot of cheese is coming your way!

No comments:
Post a Comment