Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Birthday

No, its not my birthday today or anyone elses really.. well, I'm sure its someones birthday somewhere. But As I was going through my emails, I got to the ones that people had sent for my birthday when I was on board. I had full intentions of replying to everyone thanking them for their Birthday wishes, but as it was still in the first week of Beirut Port visit, my life was still super busy and I had no time for any sort of personal emails it seems!

I did celebrate it in different ways, one being with my ship family ( Go the Follands! A family that I was priveleged to be in twice!!) complete with Home made Pizza and a scrumptious cake. The other being with friends from a local church and being blessed with staying one night off the ship which isnt always very easy to do. I also went out with Christine and Judith- we all have our birthdays in the same week and have been friends for over a year ( from the other ship). Despite walking around Gemmazye looking for a place to eat ( sorry girls!), we found a cute Italian restaurant and enjoyed being away from ship life and drama and being "normal" for an evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment