Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Something New

Someone dear to me once told me that they were going to start a blog to encourage them to write more, to take more photos and to share more with thier friends. I thought that was a brilliant idea.
I've just finished one Chapter of my life on the Doulos, and now am embarking on a new adventure in Europe. This coming year will not hold as many Travels as the last 2, but still, I anticipate to
travel some. I hope that I can live up to the standard my photographic and journalistic friends have set in taking pictures and journalling.
May you enjoy reading of my travels and even if you don't, I've enjoyed writing of them.
Blessings, Trina

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You've started a blog! I look forward to hearing all about what you're doing. And I'm glad to be described as someone dear to you...! Love you xx

    ReplyDelete